Filton Avenue Primary School is a safe, secure and aspirational learning environment, where children are encouraged to achieve highly, and feel valued and happy. In partnership with our families and the community, we ensure all pupils:
- receive an excellent education, enabling them to achieve to the best of their ability;
- are happy, healthy, confident, independent and motivated learners;
- have a strong foundation of values to use to make informed choices, both now and in the future, in their local community and beyond;
- are immersed in a stimulating learning environment, which develops a life-long love of learning.
Our inclusive values, which are shared with the whole school community, will enable us to achieve our vision for an outstanding education for all and celebrate our diverse community.
- Trust – respect and fairness
- Aspiration – excellence and creativity
- Endeavour – resilience and perseverance
- Partnership – teamwork and friendship